*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, August 13, 2011

Winner

With only 4 entries on the Spectrum Essentials free coupon, the odds of winning were good! Random.org drew #3 which was:
Elizabeth said...

My new favorite love is peppers. I have never really liked them, but my daughter does so we grew some this year and I can not stop eating them.


Please e-mail me at babys_mama1 "at" yahoo . com with your address and I'll get it sent out!

1 comment:

  1. A really simple salad is to thinly slice cucumbers, small chunk tomato, and thinly slice onion, to taste. Use ranch dressing to moisten. I add black pepper. Lasts in the fridge for 2-3 days.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails