*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hitting the Books...

Another school year is upon us! The school district starts so early here and we always start when the school district does, so guess what you will find us doing today? First day of school!

Becca is in 2nd grade, Jacob in 1st, and Joe is doing some pre-school work. It's an adventure, that's for sure!


When does your school year start? Do your children go to Public, Private, or Homeschool? What grades are they in? What is the biggest pro and the biggest con for the education route that you have chosen?

3 comments:

  1. school starts already? wow, i guess that is why stores are selling back to school things in july. in new york school starts after labor day, September 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how early it seems this year. I honestly think it started much later when I was a child...just doesn't seem like enough summer for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of time, we start school in July if the weather is unbearable. This year, we have had a lot on our plate and we are not starting for a couple of weeks yet. I never feel pressure as a home school to follow the public school's year. We take our breaks, holidays, etc. when we want. I love that about homeschooling.

    My children are in 10th, 8th, 6th, & 3rd this year. I love home schooling. There is not a single con in my book!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails