*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Frugal Quick Tip For Frugal Mamas

Amazon has marked a lot of diapers down and they also have a promotion going for their subscribe & save program. Usually you save 15% for signing up for subscribe & save but for a limited time you can save an additional 15% when you sign up. This subscribe & save program can be canceled at any time (I always cancel it after my order ships) without loosing your discount. You do want to remember to cancel or else you will be receiving regular shipments of these diapers. Canceling is as easy as going to your account, clicking on your subscribe and save account and hitting cancel.

It gets even better though! The newest issue of Parents magazine has a 20% off any diapers on Amazon coupon. This makes for some very cheap diapers.

I bought the diapers above and after the 30% subscribe and save promotion and the 20% off Parents magazine coupon I paid $20.xx for 176 diapers delivered directly to my door. Seeing as how I had Amazon gift cards from my Swagbucks I actually paid nothing out of pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails