*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, June 14, 2013

June PopSugar Must Have Review

I'm not sure why my PopSugar boxes always take forever to get to me because most people had them delivered late last week or early this week. By this time I've always seen spoilers, but that still doesn't quell the excitement of opening up the box. I was so excited once I saw what was in this month's box!  
The box was packed full and nicely arranged when I opened it. This I probably my favorite box ever from them - it totally screams "Summer!" to me.
Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns ($24) by Lauren Weisberger. I loved her first book and look forward to reading this. It is definitely a "beach read" and perfect for easy summer reading.
Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf ($62) and a Gorjana & Griffin gift card ($25). The colors of this scarf are gorgeous and the fabric is oh so soft. I really wish I was a scarf person and I would have totally picked these colors out for myself so I think I am going to google how to tie a scarf in different ways and try to become a scarf wearer - I love how they look on other people! The booklet also recommends wearing it as a head scarf or beach sarong so it is versatile. I checked out their site and there are some reasonably priced items on sale so the gift card should make something almost free!
Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn ($5) and Project 7 Quench the Thirsty Wintergreen Mints ($1.50). Who doesn't love popcorn?! And, the mints sound yummy, look cool, and a portion of the proceeds benefit a project to being clean drinking water to communities around the world.
Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer ($65) and two CC Cream sample ($5). I love, love, LOVE Juice Beauty products and was so excited to get this. It is a blend of fruit stem cells infused with vitamin C and grape seed. Made from organic ingredients. They included two different colors of the CC cream samples so that one was sure to match your skin tone.
Hard Candy Fitness DVD - Addicted to Sweat ($19.99). I'll be honest and say that I could care less about this. I'm not a huge fan of fitness DVDs. With that said, this DVD doesn't require any fancy fitness equipment (bands, weights, etc.) but just a chair. So maybe I will end up liking it?

The total of the box comes to a $200 value! Talk surrounding the July box is that it may be an awesome one since it will be PopSugar's 1 year anniversary. If you would like to sign up for the July box before they sell out you can use this link and use code "REFER5" for $5 off your first box, making it just $30.

Disclaimer: Referral links are included in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails