*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, June 21, 2013

Eco-Emi June Box Review

Eco-Emi is probably my favorite box subscription. It is $15 monthly and full of natural, organic, and new to me products. Customer service is grand and the presentation is amazing.  
This month's theme is Fourth of July. When I opened the box everything was wrapped up in a flag bandanna.
Once that was unwrapped there was the information card, lots of sparkly glitter, and little package wrapped in tissue paper underneath. I wonder how long it takes for each package to get wrapped up and put together? It's seriously like opening up a present every month!
First up were the snacks. I received these Beanitos chips in my Goodies box last month and we all enjoyed this bag as well.

All natural, gluten free gummy bears by Surf Sweets. Jacob received these in his Love With Food box and now I had a chance to try them. They were quite good!
Pure & Clear Cleansing Wipes. I love these for those nights that I am too tired to clean my face, or for hotel and hospital stays.

Vegan Bronzer by Purely You. Perfect staple for your summer time make up bag.

Vegan lip and cheeks in peachy rose by The All Natural Face. I love their products and can't wait to try this!

Cuticle Care by Badger.

Coconut hand and body lotion by Desert Essence.
Wheatgrass Organic heirloom seeds (can't wait to plant this and try it in smoothies!)

And a card showing different ways to wear the bandanna (front and back of the card).

This wasn't my favorite Eco-Emi box to date but a fun one nonetheless. If you want to start into subscription boxes I think this is the best one to go with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails