*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, August 22, 2014

September PopSugar Must Have Spoiler

There is already a spoiler for the September PopSugar Must Have box! This beautiful scarf, with a $125 value!
I received a scarf (a different brand) in last fall's PopSugar box and love, love, love it! My sister even tried talking me into giving it to her because it is so soft and warm and lovely. I'm so excited that I resubscribed (after taking the summer off from this box) because this scarf looks awesome...and it's just one of the many items that will be in the box!

Plus, for new subscribers, you can use the code MUSTHAVEMOM for $10 off your first box, making it just $29.95! I'm thinking this will be a great box you won't want to miss out on!

Disclaimer: Referral links included in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails