*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August Kloverbox Review

Kloverbox is a new eco-friendly health and beauty subscription box.They kindly sent me the August box to review and I was quite excited to open it up today when it arrived.
At first glance it was packaged so nicely. It was like opening up a present!
The August box included:

*Molly's Suds laundry powder

*Stall Mates wet wipe (perfect for throwing in my purse for when the messes happen)

*Ellison's Organics 3-free nail lacquer (in Cast Your Care-ibbeans Away)

*Livia cream shade face and body protector (30 SPF physical, non-chemical barrier)
*Big Slice raspberry hibiscus & green coffee extract kettle cooked apples. These are surprisingly good!

*Artisana Organic raw coconut butter

*The Good Bean crispy crunchy chickpeas! (Amy LOVES these, as do I!)

I love the fact that you get a mix of beauty products along with household products and food items. Most of these products are new to me so I am thrilled to get to try out some new products. It was a wonderful mixture of earth friendly items and all very useful too. I was quite pleased with this box!

Boxes start out at $25 for one box, $23.75 per box with a 3 month subscription, or $22.50 per box for a 6 month subscription. Use code TOMH25 to save 25%!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails