*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Birchbox Review

Birchbox is a beauty subscription, somewhat similar to Ipsy. You get five to six product samples each month for $10. The part I like best is that you can then review them in your account each month and earn 10 points per review. 100 points equals $10 to spend in the Birchbox Shop. So essentially each box will earn you $5-$6 in points each month.

Each box is drastically different, there are so many variations each month. The August theme is "Lighten Up" and is all about keeping cool this month.
The first look was fun...I loved all the colors!
*Jasmine Seven fresh feet wipes for kids. Perfect for my kids dirty little feet after the park or creek!

*Marcelle B.B Cream; I've gotten hooked on using this stuff instead of heavy foundation for summer.

*Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
*Ojon advanced hair treatment oil

*The Balm Stainiac tint for cheeks and lips

I was pleased with everything this month. Did you also know that there is a Birchbox for men? I haven't tried it yet but may have to try a month of it to see how well my husband likes it. 

Disclaimer: Referral links included.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails