*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, August 21, 2014

August Phone Case of the Month

For $10 a month you can get a new case for your phone delivered to your door with Phone Case of the Month! What I like best about this box is that the cases are limited to 200 of the same artwork, so it's a fairly original case that you will be holding in your hands. There are several varieties that will be sent out so you never know what your case will be, even if you have seen spoilers! 

I was thrilled when I pulled this month out of the bag! A fox and a little bird on a branch? Perfect for me! It looks even cooler in person. You also get a little treat each month, which happened to be a piece of bubble gum. :) This is such a fun subscription and I love switching up my phone design each month!

You can get your first case for just $5 by going through this link

Disclaimer: Referral links included in post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails