*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, August 18, 2014

First Angelversary

 I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone then I knew, it was my my heart missing you. - Anonymous
 If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever. - A.A. Milne
Though sorrow may impede my heart, It is of great love to have known you.” ― C. Elizabeth
 

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you all this month
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers. Your beautiful son will not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know this is so hard for you and your family. Sending you prayers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails