*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, March 8, 2010

Not Me! Monday

When I sat down to write out today's post I did not come up with a complete blank on things that I did (not) want to fess up to for the week. My life is not so boring and mundane lately that I could not come up with one single thing that was interesting enough to post. Not me!!

So instead, I will confess to things that I have never ever said as a mama...nope, these following comments have never passed through my lips!

"Please stop dipping your toothbrush in the toilet."

"Stop squishing your brother, he can't breathe."

"Next time can you remember to flush the toilet...and remember to wipe?!"

"Did you forget to put underwear on today?"

"What IS this?" (said quite often when finding very odd things around the house)

"No, Alf is not in your closet. Or E.T. Or a monkey."

And the #1 thing I never say? "Because I'm the mom, that's why!"

What is one phrase you never thought you would find yourself saying?

Happy Not Me! Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails