*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Winner

The winner of the $40 CSN gift certificate is:

I am not sure how old I was, maybe 5 or 6 when my mom had a party for me with some of the neighborhood kids. We bobbed for apples, played games and of course had cake and ice cream. My brothers are all older than me and they gave my friends piggy back rides and played with all of us. Except me. All I did was sit there and cry. Don't ask me why, I just did. I can remember some of it, but to this day mom will bring it up and we have a good laugh. Beth

Beth, please e-mail me at babys_mama1 "at" yahoo.com before Thursday to claim your prize. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails