*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, August 12, 2010

Comment Moderation

I just want to let you know that I have now put comment moderation on all posts that are 2 days old or older. Not because I *need* to moderate them, but because I often only check comments on my newer posts and just realized that several people have been commenting on my older posts, which I never realized and therefore never read. Now I can be notified when an older post is commented on. Just wanted to clarify why some of your comments on older posts will now need to be "approved" before being published.

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of those 'old post' commenters. Sorry! But hey, at least you'll be able to read them now.
    I get email notifications when people comment, so that way I see if there are comments on old posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they have that mop at walmart my swiffer just isn't doing the job

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails