*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, June 12, 2014

June IPSY Bag Review

My June IPSY bag is here! The glam rooms just updated on the 10th, showing what was in our bag this month so I was surprised to see the pretty pink mailer peeking out of the mailbox already today.
The theme this month is "Pretty in Paradise". Based on the beauty profile you answer when you sign up, your bag will contain 4-5 sample and full size items from a large variety each month.
I received:

*Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray. This smells so good!

*RealTree Perfume. I always love trying new fragrances and while this isn't a new favorite it does smell good and I will use it. These small samples are perfect for throwing in your purse.

*NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee. I've heard good things about the butter gloss so am excited to try it.

*Ofra Universal Eyebrow pencil. Eh, my eyebrows are thick enough but I think I'll pass this along to my mom to try out.

*Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara.

*A pretty tropical bag which I love!

Verdict: not my favorite mixture of products ever but all will be useful. Some months I absolutely adore everything and the value is huge, other months it's not as exciting. Considering it's just $10 a month it is still a favorite subscription of mine and I look forward to the surprise every month.

There is a wait list so be sure to sign up soon if you are wanting to try a bag sometime this summer yet!

Disclaimer: Referral links included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails