*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box Review

My June PopSugar Must Have Box finally arrived! Why I seem to always be the last to receive it I don't know but it's here now! 
Like my post said last month, I had canceled due to not liking the May box much, but had second thoughts afterwards knowing that usually after a bad month they have a great month next so I couldn't help myself and signed back up.

I was also remembering last June's month and how much I enjoyed it so was hoping for the same this month...and was not disappointed!
Nothing screams summer more than a good book, a good snack, something in a summer fragrance, etc. As the information card says, "Beachy hair, citrus, sand, sun, surf, backyard BBQs, relax, unwind, read, stripes." This box has it all.
*You Smell Lemon Wet Wipes ($6) These naturally antibacterial wipes are perfect for freshening up.

*Sachajuan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion ($24) What a light scent, without being too sugary sweet like a lot of citrus lotions are.

*Lollies Basics Hair Ties ($8) These are fun with a bit of fancy tied in.
*Turkish-T Beach Towel ($32) I love stripes and softness so this beautiful towel is perfect! Can be a lightweight beach towel by day and a glam wrap by night.

*One Potato Two Potato Hawaiian BBQ chips ($2). I was hungry when I opened the box so dove right in. A lovely snack with a bit of a kick!

*Native Union $15 Gift Card. This isn't my cup of tea...first one to e-mail me wanting it can have the code!

*Emily Griffin's The One & Only ($28) This looks like the perfect beach read! I love receiving fun chick-lit in subscription boxes! And a nice hardcover to boot!

Total value of the box this month is $103. Boxes are $39.95 a month. You can use code REFER5 to get $5 off your first box. Often times there are much better codes later in the month for bigger savings. I tend to post them when they are extra fantastic!

Disclaimer: Referral links included in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails