*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, June 27, 2014

Birchbox June Review

I have heard so much about Birchbox and now I'm kicking myself for not subscribing sooner.

It is $10 monthly for a box of 4-6 samples. Some of the samples are pretty large and occasionally you get full sized! The best part is that you can review the products in your box (in your account) and earn 10 points for each product review. Each 100 points equals $10 to spend in their online shop. So, essentially, each box can earn you $5 or more to spend in their shop (and the points accumulate so you can get some awesome deals!). This box alone earned me 70 points. 
There is a HUGE variety of sample boxes (like 40 variations or more!) each month, so it's doubtful you'll ever get the same one that you see in spoilers. This month the theme is "Away We Go" and includes products great for a traveler.
Included in my June box were:

*Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo, Conditioner, and O1 All in One Milk (these smell wonderful!)

*Joie Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum (a small sample but I love this fragrance and at $98 for a full-size I would never afford it!)
*Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. I've tried this before and love, love, love the scent and what it does for my skin.

*LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil. I love this shiny packaging and love the size to throw in my purse. It glides on smoothly and though I wouldn't choose the color it is a great one for summer.

*Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream. This is an all-natural, all-purpose salve. Great for moisturizing, fighting wrinkles, burns and bruises, bug bites, diaper rash. You can never have too many of these types of creams in our house!

I'm so happy with my box! It was a great assortment of goodies at a good price. Sign up today and use the code BBJETBLUE to skip the waiting list AND get 100 points ($10 to spend in the Birchbox shop). The July box theme is "Power Up" and features a partnership with Woman's Health Magazine. It should be a good one!

Disclaimer: Referral links included in post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails