*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, May 17, 2013

Summer Yuzen Box Review

I've been hearing such good things about the Yuzen subscription boxes. They used to be monthly and I just couldn't pay the $26 price tag each month but now that they went quarterly I decided to give the box a try - and am so glad I did!

The box is wrapped so pretty with a bow and inside everything is packaged so nicely.

Upon opening the box the aroma reminded me of a fancy spa (not that I've ever been to a spa before!).

Yuzen boxes are for "sending you a little zen". I've never seen a bad review for them and now I see why!

Included in the box was:

*ACURE Argan Oil and Marula Oil ($2.50 each). Oil for your face? I'm curious to try it!

*Level Naturals Shower Bomb ($7.99). You drop these on your shower floor and as the water flows over it vapors will release. Since it is a blend of menthol and eucalyptus I will wait until I have a stuffy nose to use these as I bet they would work wonders!

*Pritte Moisturizing Body Lotion ($4.50). With aloe-vera and organic honey this should do wonders for my dry hands.

*Sparitual Emerald City Nail Lacquer ($6) and Multi-tasker Base & Topcoat In One ($5). I love, love, love this emerald color!

*SUKI Luscious Lips Berry Cream Trio ($31.95) and Sensitive Cleansing Bar (guessing $5). The lip trio comes in a great compact with mirror and the bar smells divine.

*JJ's Sweets Sea Salt Cocomels ($3.99) are coconut milk caramels with sea salt. I've hidden these from the kids as they are all mine! The one I tasted was delicious.

*Action Wipes ($1) are for sports, traveling, camping, picnicking, etc. I'll throw this in my diaper bag for cleaning up one of the kids on the go.

* $40 gift card to JUIL footwear. The shoes are awesome but the least expensive I could see on the site was $125 so I will not be using this (If you think you would like it please e-mail me - first come first served).

The total for this box, not including the $40 JUIL card since you have to spend money to use it, is over $65! I really love this box and look forward to the Fall one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails