*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Eco Emi May Box

The other day I mentioned that the Ipsy Glambag is one of my favorite subscription boxes, well, Eco Emi is the other favorite of mine. It may be the favorite. This box is the best at packaging. Each month everything is wrapped so nicely it is like opening up a present to myself. The customer service is great (this is a one woman show!) and the products are wonderful.   

I've been receiving this subscription for a few months now and have always been happy. All products are eco-friendly, natural, and many are organic and vegan. Most of the boxes include full size items as well.
The May box theme was "kick off to summer" and this box certainly screams summer to me! Included was:

*Nailpolish by Suncoat Girl $7.99. This is a water-based polish, which I have never tried. I'm not too excited about the color (Sparkling Snow, which is a creamy pearl color) but maybe it will grow on me. Otherwise, I will give it to Becca and not feel guilty since there are no harmful chemicals in it.

*Pink Champagne Powder EyeShadow from Lauren Brooke ($3?). I've been loving powder eye shadows lately!

*Mango Kiss Honey Vanilla lip balm by Eco-lips ($1.99) These chunky lip balms are so easy to find in my purse!

*AquaSport SPF 30 sunscreen by All Terrain ($1?) Will throw this sample in the diaper bag!

*Seaweed Powder Bath with Hawaiian Kukui Oil: Lavender Scent ($3.89)

*Pomegranate bar by Athena Bars ($1.75). I tried a Pumpkin Spice bar from a previous Eco Emi box and LOVED it! It was so delicious so I can' wait to try this one.

*Vegan Natural Mascara by Suncoat ($14.99)

*Herbal Armor Insect Repellent by All Terrain ($1?) This is going into the diaper bag too. I hate spraying my kids with chemicals so we usually use natural ones here at home...excited to try this brand!

*Beauty Without Cruelty lotion ($2.99)

Total value of the box is $38.60 and this box costs just $15 a month. Want to subscribe? Visit Eco Emi.

 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails