*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, May 20, 2013

May PopSugar Must Have Review

I wasn't too impressed with the April PopSugar box but thought I would give it one more month before canceling and I'm glad I did!

 
May's box theme is "we're ready to kick party season into high gear." This was a great summer theme box!

Included in the May box was:

*Kooringal Giselle Mid Brim Hat (that's the black thing in the corner of the photo) $27.99  I look horrible in hats but this has such great coverage that I really think I'll wear it when trying to read a book outside or working in the garden. And if we ever have a beach trip again this will be going along.

*The Modern Margarita ($8.29). My husband and I tried some last night and they were yummy! I don't like the artificial colors or flavors but the taste was still delicious!

*Questions I Ask When I Want To Talk About Myself Deck ($13.45) I love Mindy Kaling on The Office. This looks fun but also like a "grown up game" (meaning, my kids won't be able to answer these) and unless it's CandyLand or Under 10 game it's probably not getting played in this house. :(

*Beautyblender Set ($23.95). I've never heard about this before but after reading about it and seeing reviews online it sounds awesome. Really, it sounds like it gives you a flawless finish to your makeup. I look forward to trying it out this week.

*Pacifica Color Quench Lip Tint ($7). I am loving all these Pacifica products that I have been receiving in subscription boxes lately. It is vegan and a sheer lip color which smells delicious. A must have for on the go!

*Charm & Chain $30 gift card

*PopSugar Tote bag ($5?) This is the perfect size for a variety of uses (lunch bag, health and beauty tote for vacations, toy bag in the car, etc.)

*Bonus: Way Better Snacks Sweet Potato Chips ($1) I have had these chips before and they are one of my favorites.

The total comes to $86.68, and that is without counting the $30 gift card since you would probably have to spend more than the $30 to buy something on that site. What a fun box...items I probably wouldn't buy myself but love. I hope some of you were able to take advantage of the 50% off code I posted a few weeks ago in order to get this box for half off.

Boxes are $35 a month. If you want to sign up for a subscription (the boxes sell out quickly) use this link and the code REFER5 to save $5 off your first box.

Disclaimer: This post includes referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails