*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, May 23, 2013

May Goodies Review

The Goodies box is one of the boxes that the kids look forward to arriving as it contains food! It is a fun box and a great way to try new products. At $7 a month it is a steal (the box was so heavy this month that it must have cost almost that much just to mail!).
 
The May box that I received was box #2. I think that the different boxes have variations of flavors and maybe a different product or two. My box contained:

*Zico Coconut water. I have never tried coconut water and know that people either love or hate it. If the taste isn't up to par to drink plain I will use it in a smoothie.

*Beanitos Chipotle BBQ black bean chips. These sound delicious.

*Numi Moroccan Mint tea bag.

*Bronco Bob's Roasted Mango Chipotle Sauce. I think we will try this for grilling. I would never pic this up at the store but the taste may surprise me!

*California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin olive oil, two sample packs. We love our healthy oils here so this will be put to good use.

*Super Seedz Sea Salt Pumpkin Seeds. Yum - we love pumpkin seeds so I think we will all be sharing this bag.

*Sour Powder Straws, two flavors. We were having a bad day when the Goodies box arrived and the kids were thrilled to see these among the treats. I told them I would let them share them once the living room was clean and they straightened up in lightening fast time!

*Coupon for a free Wholly Guacamole product (up to $6.50) and a chip clip.

What a fun box! There is a waiting list for the Goodies Taster's Box but if you use the code SKIPTHELINE you can subscribe instantly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails