*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today

Today we had fun flipping the calender page over to December. Happy December 1st!

Today I enjoyed my usual breakfast of tea and steel cut oatmeal (with bananas, walnuts, chia seeds, and honey this time around). Although today it was more of a brunch since we had a terribly hectic morning.


Today the boys will have their usual twice weekly speech therapy appointment. Afterwards, grocery shopping and a trip to the library will be in order.


Today I try not to dwell on the scanxiety that I feel for tomorrow. Jacob has his 3 month CT scan tomorrow and I pray, pray, pray that it shows all clear. Will you please keep him in your prayers as well?

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I'll be praying. My husband had cancer this summer (doing great now) and has his 3-month coming up, so I have an idea at least of how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just said a prayer for you and your family!!! Praying for a GREAT scan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray too!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been praying for your anxiety all week, but will continue to do so especially tomorrow. God has done such a miracle already in little Jacob's life...I have faith that He will keep doing so!! :) Hang in there! Cast your cares upon the Lord, and He will sustain you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We definitely will keep your dear little boy in our prayers. May God be with your whole family Beth. Love from your Auntie Joan and Uncle Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for your family as I do whenever I see your blog or think of Jacob...Praying for God's peace which surpasses all understanding to envelop you and guard your heart and thoughts today and tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails