*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, November 21, 2011

Smells of the Holidays

It's starting to smell like the holidays here at our house.
(A coupon fairy left a $1 off coupon on the shelf near this. What a refreshing tea!)



(A 50 cent garage sale find. Love the spicy scent!)



(15 cent to $2 garage sale finds. Our whole house smells yummy with these!)




What holiday scents have you been enjoying?

3 comments:

  1. I was simmering some cinnamon and orange slices on the stove earlier. Smelled so good. Was also burning a candle from Partylite. Not sure of the name of it but it smelled spicy. On a side note Elizabeth, I have been going to a local church thrift shop and have found two different Mary Janes Farm magazines. That was a great find! I never knew of these magazines until I started reading your blog. The good thing is that this shop lets you pick 3 magazines for free!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome find! I've never found these magazines while out and about (except at the big bookstores!) and never for free!! I bet you are enjoying them! We've been eating a lot of oranges...thanks for reminding me to throw them in a pot with some cinnamon for a yummy scent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week my house has smelled like Black Cherry (partylite melts!). :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails