*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, November 18, 2011

Box of Fun

I don't know if you are tired of all the deals I've been posting (please tell me if you are!) but I figure that since we are getting closer to gift giving I would post some good deals when I ran across them.

Plum District is offering up a three month subscription to Kiwi Crate for $30. You can also use code fabulous or pdx10 to get 10% off.

I have no experience with these Kiwi Boxes but they look great for a homeschooling family. Each crate includes 2-3 projects ranging from art, science, crafts, and more. Each month the projects relate to a different theme. If you don't already have a Plum District account, go through this link to get $5 when you sign up (disclaimer: I also receive $5 with your sign up).

It says for ages 3-6 so I'm thinking this will be a fun surprise in the mail each month for the kids during the long winter days ahead.


Thanks to Hip2Save.com where this deal was seen first

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails