*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, November 7, 2011

Not Me! Monday Sicko Edition

I have not been sick for three weeks straight. It was not me who came down with a cold three days after arriving home from our vacation, only to have it linger for three weeks. I have not been tired, crabby, and totally not myself for the past three weeks. :(

While feeling so run down and sick I have not lightened my work load and taken it easier. There is no way that I got sucked into the show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and watched all the past episodes. Nope, not me at all!

My husband has not been prince charming throughout this all and has not let me have the evenings off and relax in bed with books or the tv. He has not brought me apple cider and tea in bed and run the household for an hour or two after working all day at work. I have not been feeling like the queen bee with all this lavish attention...nope, not me!

It's not me who is finally starting to feel better and now looks around at a house that needs A LOT of attention! I have not stripped all the beds, scrubbed down the bathroom, put loads of laundry away, cleaned out the bathroom shelves, totally organized the bedrooms since feeling better this weekend. I do not have a long list of what is yet to be done. Not Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails