*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, November 24, 2011

God's Blessings

There is so much to be thankful for this year.

I'm thankful that I have three healthy children. I'm thankful for the medical advances which helped my little boy be healthy again.


I'm thankful for my husband of 10 years who does things God's way, instead of the world's way.


I'm thankful for all the family, friends, and complete strangers who loved us and supported us through the most difficult time of our life. Your love and prayers held us up this past year and made us see the good in everyone.


I'm thankful that even in the darkest times God shines His light and proves that we are never alone.


I'm thankful to have a roof over our heads, enough food to eat, and everything that we could ever possibly need.


I'm thankful to realize early in life that love is what makes a family rich.

1 comment:

  1. It is truly a year of thanks! Wishing you and your family a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails