*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Miracle Worker?

I picked up some organic facial cleanser on clearance. It said anti-aging and I figured that at the ripe old age of 28 it wouldn't hurt to use an anti-aging product.

After two weeks of regular use my skin is breaking out like a teenager existing solely on chocolate and potato chips. I guess this anti-aging stuff really works, huh?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh crap! That stinks! I'd be a mess if I tried it, I'm so sensitive I'd be dealing w/ baby acne, I'm sure! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glycolic acid is the key for anti aging it helps speed up skin cell turn over. My skin has been looking so much better since i started using it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails