*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ipsy September Bag Review

Ipsy is a monthly beauty bag filled with sample and full size products. Cost is $10 a month and the value always exceeds that greatly.
Ipsy is one of my favorite subscriptions and luckily one of the less expensive ones. The September bag was "Classic Beauty" and included:

*3 Freeman Paper Masks ($2 each). I've been wanting to try a paper mask so will have to see how I like them!

*Cailyn tinted lip balm in Big Apple ($19) Nice color for fall!

*Starlooks Eye Pencil ($12)

*It's So Big Volumizing Mascara ($8)

*NYX eyeshadow in Pure Gold ($4.50)

*Blue Makeup Bag

That's a $49.50 value! I usually love, love, love Ipsy but this month was a little meh! about it, only because I don't use eye pencils and rarely use mascara so really won't use those things. I can store them for gifts or sell them though so it's not a total loss. There is a wait list for new subscribers so be sure to sign up now if you hope to get the bags closer to Christmas - those are usually totally awesome!

Disclaimer: My referral links are included in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails