*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Woodland Wonder Event

Every Mother's Day my Aunt Pat puts together an event in my Grandma's woods. There have been fairy parties, a Renaissance fair, a treasure hunt, and this year it was a Woodland Wonder event.
My mom and Joe
Jacob in a fort that his cousins built

My Grandma!


Jacob and his aunt Abby playing musical "leaves"

Aunts and children playing musical "leaves"
What a lovely time the children had. After walks and games in the woods the children got to make fun little snacks which involved "baby" bananas, apples, caramel and whipped cream, gummy worms, cookies, and more. How fun!
Thanks to my brother, Dan, for the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails