*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Cool Like That...

I've never been one of those people who shuns minivans. I think they are much more fuel-efficient than large SUVs and just more practical than a car when you have more than a couple children.

I LOVE how Toyota is marketing their Sienna van as the hip new thing. While I don't have the new Sienna SE, I do have a Sienna van and love it. Minivan mamas rock!



And you all know how much I love garage sales...


3 comments:

  1. I actually love my mini van. Got it when we had our second and now that we have 3 couldn't live without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the space that a minivan affords. No climbing over the second row seats to get to the third row like in an SUV. The dual side doors afford easy access to both back seats to get kids in an out and with the seats taken out we are able to haul a lot in the van. It's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Sienna, and I LOVE it!! I was sooo anti minivan prior to getting pregnant last fall, I said I would never ever drive a minivan, now I wouldn't trade it for anything else!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails