*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, May 17, 2010

Frugal Quick Tip

Here for Not Me! Monday? Scroll to next post, please.


A quick tip I wanted to throw out is that one of the reasons I am able to keep our food budget to $75 weekly is because I sign up for all the freebies and free coupons that I can. Some weeks I am able to get $10 or more in free food by doing so.


I recently signed up for Kraft First Taste which is a way to learn about and try their new products before the general population gets the chance. Just go to their website and sign up. Check your account often (I recommend at least weekly) by signing into your account and clicking on "new offers". Just last week I was offered free Oscar Meyer turkey bacon and a personal pizza. I already received the coupon for the bacon in today's mail. We like breakfast foods in this family and love bacon. Turkey bacon is much healthier for you and here I am getting a free package (up to $4 value!). Right now the website may be swamped as the word is that most accounts are being offered six free coupons right now (yay!) so if you can't get in now try again later. You can't beat free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails