*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Check Your Magazines

This month several national magazines have a $5 coupon good at Hallmark. The great thing is that this coupon is good on any purchase, and even sale items. So you can go buy something for $5, hand them the coupon, and walk out just paying tax! I went to our local Hallmark store this evening and found an adorable little keychain, with a bulldog on it, on sale for $3. I had been admiring this at Petsmart where they are $12! I also found Yankee votive candles on sale for 90 cents. So I ended up buying a votive, my keychain, and another small gift for a family member and after the coupon I only had to pay $2.38! What a great deal!
So check your magazines to see if they have this special insert. If not, I am offering up a coupon here. Leave a comment and on Sunday, the 29th, I will draw a name and send it via snail mail to you. Scoring $5 of free stuff is awesome, or using this to save money on a bigger purchase is grand too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails