*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January

With going days without having something to say (I know, that's so unlike me!) I thought that the January Photo-a-Day Challenege that My 1/2 Dozen Daily is following from The Idea Room sounded like a good idea. I'll try to post a photo each day corresponding to the subject of the day.

Today is a goal and I kind of had to copy Carla, just because it is the only goal I set for myself this year. Daily devotionals.   
This Hope in the Mourning Bible is fantastic for someone dealing with grief. My goal is to make it a part of my morning ritual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails