*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, January 23, 2014

January IPSY Bag Review

I'm a bit late reviewing my January IPSY Bag, because it was late getting to me! I wonder why packages take so long to arrive when other bloggers have them way before me?
I was very happy with the design of the make-up bag this month. It's cute and durable feeling.
Included in my bag was:

*Healthy Sexy Hair Leave In Conditioner ($3.50)

*ProActiv Mark Fading Pads ($2) I'm curious to try these, though doubt four packets will be enough to notice how well they work or not.
*Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil ($6)

*Skiin Soothing & Smoothing Eye Cream ($14) Eye cream is always useful when one isn't getting enough sleep!

*(Malin + Goetz) Mojito Lip Balm ($10) Love this almost as I love the Detox Mask I received in my PopSugar Box from this same brand.

About a $35 value this month, which is on the lower end of what they typically are but still a great deal for the $10 a month. I liked some of the other variations of the bag I saw this month better (you will received certain products based on your profile) but am still happy with this one. Ipsy

Disclaimer: Referral link included in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails