*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, January 17, 2014

January PopSugar Must Have Box Review

My January PopSugar Must Have box finally arrived! It seemed to be late getting sent out this month. 
I had seen spoilers a few days ago and wasn't terribly excited but thought it was better than last January's box.
Included was:

*The Juice Generation recipe book ($15) I don't have a juicer, though I wonder if a Vitamix would make recipes similar?

*Pipcorn Truffle Delicious Mini Popcorn ($6) Yum! The kids and I are snacking on it right now.
*Rifle Paper Flip Around the World Desk Calendar ($16) This is something I would never pick out for myself but I actually really like it and think it looks cute on my desk.

*Jack + Lucy Knit Gloves ($20). These are tech gloves, which I don't really need as I don't text ever when outside. But, they are a soft knit and will keep my hands warm so will be useful.
*Malin + Goetz Face Mask ($40) An expensive face mask, which I am looking forward to trying.

*Revlon Box of Files ($3.50) My nails somehow shape themselves. Seriously, I never file them and they are always rounded. Won't use these myself.

This was a fun mix of items. Not my favorite box, by far, but useful. I'm looking forward to the February box as I really enjoyed last years Valentine box. If you are a new subscriber, go here and enter code ASK50 for 50% off your first box.

Disclaimer: My referral link is included in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails