*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, October 9, 2009

Writer's Block

I'm really not the type to get writer's block, at least not for very long, but this week has been so very hectic that my brain is fried and I just can't think about a post that would be interesting, much less actually make sense. With tons of errands and appointments this week and the dreary weather I am just tired and have zero energy. I need a sunshiny day to perk me up and give me a zap of energy so that I can get everything done on my to-do list (ha, ha - like a mother's list is ever done!).

Tomorrow is the start of the weekend though and with hubby here at home things seem to go much more smoothly. The odds are just against me when it is three kids against one parent, adding another to the mix makes it a much more fair game. This weekend will probably be spent getting caught up on projects around the house and trying to find a spare moment in which to relax. What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails