*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, October 15, 2009

Confessions of Mommyhood

I took a shower with a cowboy and army guy today.

Please believe me when I say that upon waking up this morning I had no intention of jumping in the shower with a cowboy and army guy. It wasn't even on my mind. Really, what was I supposed to do when I turned around once in the shower and realized that they were there? Kick them out, when they were there first? Besides, they had already seen it all when I first walked in the shower and seemed quite content to just stay quiet and watch so I went ahead and finished my shower with them. It was a hot and steamy shower, but only because it was cold in the house and the warmth quickly fogged up the room.

My husband can't really blame me though, I mean, maybe he even knew that they were in there. Maybe he saw them in there last night and said nothing. Didn't even usher them out of the bathroom but instead left them lying in wait for his innocent, unsuspecting wife. I really blame my son on this one. He is the one always inviting these guys into the house. It's all his fault! I had to take a photo to share this experience with you...







And it wasn't until a little while later that I realized I was showering with two more army guys. What an exciting morning!

7 comments:

  1. That was too funny. I loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn cute. Thanks for sharing and making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute i wish i had a guy to shower with this mornin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao! Love it! You wanton hussy you. And to blame your son... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And not just ANY cowboy...one named Woody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Joe and Woody! I know them well :) Love the blog, Beth!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails