*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Monday, October 26, 2009

Look What Was Delivered Today...

If you go back to my Wednesday post and read through the comments you will notice that some commenters were confused and thought my hubby got me those flowers, instead of realizing it was the TOPS group that gave me the bouquet. I see now that I wasn't clear in my post. I happened to casually bring up those comments to my husband and he read through them and that was that.


So was I ever surprised today when the floral delivery van pulled up and there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers...sent by my husband! I don't know if your comments guilted him into it or if he just never realized how much I love a fresh bouquet of flowers but boy do I feel special this month - three bouquets of flowers in ONE month! And one made extra special because it was from my husband!

These pictures just don't do it justice but they give you a glimpse of the beauty that is now adorning my hall table!




















3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails