*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, September 30, 2015

THIS

I loved this quote when I saw it on Facebook. I've found this to be so true.

When you find the people who "get you" it's immediately clear. There is just that click. 

I've been so blessed with my friendships throughout my life. My longest standing friend, Sarah, at 22 years of friendship. My closest mommy friend, Dee, who I've known since I was 14. My BAMily who has been through thick and thin with me. My sweet Bible Study friends who feel like family to me. My homeschool mamas who are in the trenches with me. There are so many more to list but just know that you all mean so much to me.

My friends understand me without me having to even say a word.

I hope you, too, are blessed with friends like this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails