*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September PopSugar Must Have Box Review

I am so happy that I resubscribed to PopSugar Must Have for the fall. They usually get better and better as they lead up to the holiday season and this September box was a hit for me!
I had used a $10 code when resubscribing so was able to get this box for $29.95. It included:
*Tilo Scarf in Raisin ($125). This was the spoiler for the month that made me resubscribe and while I wouldn't pay $125 for a scarf, I do think it was totally worth the $29.95 that I paid for the box. It is super soft and the colors are perfect for fall.

*Oribe Superfine Purse Size Hairspray ($20). I've only heard good things about this brand so am excited to try it.

*Nicole Miller Stereo Earbuds ($20) For myself or a gift...I know the teens in my life can use them for sure! 
*Nike $20 gift card, along with a free shipping code so I can pick out something cheap or free!

*Letter C Design Pencils ($5). I wouldn't pay $5 for pencils, and actually don't use pencils now that I think about it, but these are adorable with the little gold arrows. I'll use these for a stocking stuffer for Becca.

*Rifle Paper Co. Garance Dore Assorted Girls Notecard Set ($18) I'm a huge fan of Rifle Paper Co. items and these are adorable cards!

*Urban Remedy Brownie ($6) and $10 code off $50

*Ghirardelli minis ($4)

This was such a great box for September and I'm loving it! You can use code REFER5 for $5 off your first PopSugar Must Have box. I'm hoping I'll love the next few boxes just as much as this one!

Disclaimer: Referral links included in post. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails