*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, September 12, 2014

September Birchbox Review

I'm still loving my Birchbox subscription! It's a fun sampler of products, you can earn points for each product reviewed on their site (10 points per product, 100 points equals $10 to spend in their shop and you can stack the points - I'm at close to $40 saved to go on a spending spree near Christmas!).
This month the theme is "Fresh Paint" and is about fall's colors, textures, and inspiration. The box design is amazing this month and I've decided to start saving these for some special project in the future.
There are over 50 varieties of boxes each month, so you never know what mixture of products you will receive. My box included:

*Avene Cleanance Soap-Free Gel Cleanser

*Chapstick day and night

*Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eye Pencil

*Whish Shave Crave

*Jouer Anti-aging Moisture Primer 

*Juicy Couture Gold Couture sample

I actually am liking all the products this month and happy with this box! And with 6 items reviewed I "earned" $6 in credits for their shop. Birchbox is $10 a month and there is a subscription for women as well as for men. I think this would also be an excellent gift for a teen or college student.

Referral links included in post. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails