*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, May 20, 2014

June 2014 PopSugar Code


If you're thinking of trying out the PopSugar Must Have box there is a new code for $15 off your first box! Just click here and enter
XL25K3Z when checking out.

I had canceled my subscription after the May box as I just wasn't happy with it at all. I didn't even review it because I felt it was so blah. But then, after trying out some of the products I had to reconsider. While a "$24" eye mask and an exercise DVD didn't excite me in the least, I'm finding out that the perfume included in the box (Smellbent in St. Tropaz, $45) is a new favorite. It smells just like summer to me...sunscreen! And while a lot of the reviews are bad it lingers all day and I love it.

I also have been using the Citrus Zinger Infuser water bottle ($16) daily. So maybe the May box wasn't as much a flop as I originally thought. Plus, usually when I hate a box the next month is awesome. So I'm giving it one more shot.

I'm not sure how long the code is supposed to last so sign up soon before the June boxes are sold out!

Disclaimer: My referral link is included in this post.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails