*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Tuesday, December 10, 2013

PopSugar Must Have December Box Review & Code

For some reason my PopSugar Must Have box always arrives after everyone else's. So of course I had already seen spoilers of the box and at first I wasn't impressed at all. Holiday boxes are usually awesome but I was feeling pretty bored with the box.
After I had the box in my hands it still didn't knock my socks off but I realized that there are some nice gift items in here and some things I will eat use myself.

The theme for the December box is "the wish list you never knew you needed".
*Ghiradelli Squares Chocolate ($4 each) While I think a gourmet chocolate may have been a better choice for a holiday box I will never turn down chocolate! Especially flavors like eggnog and pumpkin spice!

*CC Made Caramel Corn ($3) This is baked by hand using organic yellow popcorn mixed with buttery caramel and roasted nuts. Sounds divine! I'll be sure to share this with the rest of the family or else I would probably eat it all at once myself.

*Govino Go Anywhere Flutes ($12) These glasses look like crystal, but are made from shatter-proof material. I wouldn't buy these myself but they will be something special for New Year's Eve (when the kids get sparkling grape juice, which Jacob always called "little kid wine")
*Mixt Studio Holiday Gifting Set ($9) It feels like newsprint but is so much prettier and is made from recycled materials and comes with tags and twine. I wouldn't pay $9 for this but it will make some of the gifts I give look a little extra special.

*NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail Wraps ($16) These are so cute! I think I will be gifting them!

*Modelco Fibre Lashtend Black Mascara ($20). I really don't need ore mascara, as I have enough already and rarely, rarely wear it to begin with. This will go in the gift pile; I have lots of sisters and female friends who would appreciate this.

*Lulu Frost for PopSugar Bracelet ($75) This brand is known for mixing vintage and modern elements to create timeless baubles.
I don't wear expensive jewelry and would never buy this myself but I liked it when I opened it up more than I thought. I'm now trying to decide if I should keep this or gift it.

All totaled this box is worth $143. It's not my all-time favorite but still a very nice collection of items! If you are interested in subscribing to PopSugar Must Have use the code REFER5 to save $5 off your first box.

Did you get the December box? What did you think?

Disclaimer: Referral link included in post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails