*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, April 28, 2012

There's No Place Like Home!

That saying rings so true. We are all home and back together again. Jacob is feeling good and sitting with his brother and sister on the couch, watching a movie and crunching on pretzels. He has not stopped grinning since he arrived home.

I want to thank those of you who sent Jacob a card while in the hospital. Mail call each day was a thrill for him and your notes were so sweet. You guys are awesome for making a little boy's day brighter!

Will update more at the beginning of the week. For now I'm going to hug my kids and cuddle with my husband.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! I've been praying fervently for his health (and your sanity).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails