*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, October 8, 2015

Do What You Love

Where have the days gone? I look at the calendar and can't believe that it's the 8th of October already. I think I have so many irons in the fire that my life has been a bit of a juggling act recently.

My mornings are filled with school with the kids. Week 7 and we've seemed to hit a routine that works (most days) for us. 

The kids have lots of activities that they are involved in so that is lots of go, go, going but it's something I've prayed for (more opportunities for homeschoolers in the area) so I won't complain one bit that the prayers have been answered.

My Etsy shop is up and running again. It's the custom orders that are popular this year. I'm working on some new products before the Christmas rush hits.

I've always dreamed of being the owner of a children's boutique. You all know my obsession with kid's clothes! That dream has finally come true, in a round about way! I'm working on a post about that for later this week.

That is life lately. Busy, busy, busy but loving it because it's with all things that I love.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails