*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Do You Believe?

I'm a little late to the party as this movie came out earlier this year but I just watched it at Bible Study last night. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. I borrowed the movie for my own family and think we will be having a family movie night on Friday to watch it together. With the action and story line I think even my husband will enjoy it.

I'm loving that movies like this one, God's Not Dead, and Mom's Night Out are becoming main stream and playing in theaters. Being available to the mass public and showcasing some moral, family-friendly movies is long overdue!
 

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen this movie yet, I can't believe I have missed it. We just went and saw War Room Friday night and LOVED it. It's by far one of my favorites, very powerful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails