*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, July 9, 2015

Speechless

Can I really be out of words? Is it possible that after five years of blogging my thoughts have run out? No, I think not.

I'm just tired.

June was a terribly hard month for me. The month of Jacob's birthday, without him here, left me emotionally exhausted. And it continues...because memories from July pester me. 

Memories from three years ago, when Jacob was in the hospital with his stem cell transplant. 

Memories from two years ago when he was nearing the end.

The past affects the present. It sucks the energy, the life from me. 

Grief is powerful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails