*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, April 24, 2015

From the Mouths of Babes...

As Amy was reading a Star Wars book today she said her first complete sentence... "I love Boba Fett."
 I then said, "Do you love mama?" 
"BOBA FETT!!!" she screams. 
Point taken. 


Me to Joe: "I hope you didn't get your friend sick when you were at his house."
Joe: "That was a long time ago. It was Back in the future."
On a different day
Joe: "We need to get some of those pink birds, that stand like this (strikes a pose of a flamingo), like they have on Mama's Family!"



Me: "Amy, can you tell me a story?"
Amy: "Story!"


Joe: "Did you already watch this book?"
I have failed as a mother.


Joe: "Do dad's cook food?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Joe: "Like, if the mom falls down the steps and has to go to the hospital, does the dad cook?"
Me: "Wow, that's pretty specific."


Joe: "Did you have milkmen when you were little?"
Me: "No! I'm not that old"
Joe: "Well, you didn't have color."
Strange, strange boy.

Me: "Two kids were abducted from that place."
Becca: "See, I told you aliens were real!"
 

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! Those are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house is filled with little jokers, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails