*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Saturday, March 14, 2015

March IPSY Bag

IPSY is $10 a month, which will get you a makeup bag as well as 4-5 sample (sometimes full size!) products.What you receive is based on the survey you take when you sign up as well as how you review the products you receive each month.
The March theme is Floral Fantasy. My bag included:
*NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick

*Evelyn Iona Concealer

*Marsk Mineral Eye Shadow

*A very pretty floral bag (one of my favorites so far!)

*Equitance  brightening serum and spot corrector (*sigh*, I'm in my 30's...I need this now!)

*pur-lisse cleanser and makeup remover 

This was not my favorite mixture to date but all will be useful to me. Sign up here to start getting your IPSY bags!

Referral links included in post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails