*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Thursday, November 14, 2013

November PopSugar Must Have Box Review and Code

I finally received my November PopSugar Must Have box! For some reason I always get my box way after other people.
This month the theme was "With the holidays kicking into high gear very soon, we wanted to make your life easier with practical but swoon-worthy pieces". It was a random mixture of useful items.
*Michael Stars Wrap ($42). I hated the design at first but think it is growing on me. The wrap is a lovely soft material and nice and thick. I can't decide if I'm keeping this or if I should put it in the "gift" pile.

*Canvaspop $30 gift card

*The Soap & Paper Factory Roland Pine Shea Butter Soap ($8)  This is a great pine scent and will be put next to the sink in December for some festive hand washing.

*Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads ($1.99) These will come in handy with all the nail polish I have received in boxes!
*Lands' End Single Canvas Wine Tote ($14.50) I don't carry bottles of wine with me but this with a bottle of wine would make a good gift.

*Illume Candle ($15.75) I received the Naughty candle which has a spicy wooded scent. Others have received the Nice candle which is a sweet vanilla scent. I love candles and will be burning this in December.

*Maison De Monaco Strawberry & Blackcurrant Cream Preserves ($6) I can't wait to try this on toast or biscuits.

*Barefruit Crunchy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips ($1) A yummy snack!

The total value of the box was $119. This was not my favorite box but it was fun and some items will go for gifts. I can't wait to see the December box! The price of each box has risen to $39.95. Use code REFER5 for $5 off your first box.

Disclaimer: Referral links included in this post  

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth; I too, received my box today, love them so, and yes, many items will make great presents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was this your first box? They are such fun, aren't they?!

      Delete
  2. the above comment was from sue feely

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails