*Thrifty Living * Homeschooling * Natural Living * Creating * Baking * Learning * Exploring * Subscription Boxes * Childhood Cancer* Death of a Child*



Friday, April 23, 2010

Frugal Friday: Need Free Diapers & $10?


A few years ago I did a review of diapers on my daughter for a company called Arquest. They manufacture diapers and occasionally need mothers to test out their products. I was sent three to four packages of diapers to use on my daughter and had to review the product on whether they leaked, how they fit, etc. Every week I would receive a phone call to let them know how that week's package of diapers preformed (the phone call lasted about 2 minutes...very quick). At the end of the study I received a check for $10.

I recently saw that they were looking for children in size 4 diapers for a study. I called and left a message and just yesterday received a phone call back. I qualified and so will be receiving more diapers in the mail (it could be anywhere from 1 package to 4 packages) and will be testing them on Joe. This is an excellent way for mothers with small children to receive some diapers for free, be able to test out different brands, and get paid to do so.

While they may not have an open study at the moment, you can call and ask if they do and if not they can put you on their list and will call you when they have an open study for a size that your child wears. Anywhere from newborn to pull-up sizes work. So if you have a child in diapers give them a call and ask if they have an open study or if you can be put on their list. And let me us know in the comments section if you get accepted for a study!

If you have a girl call: 1-888-342-7372 ex.646

If you have a boy call: 1-888-342-7372 ex.634

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails